This beautiful hardtop is one of the last of the famous chrysler 300 letter series high performance luxury cars. for ten years, from 1955 to 1965, these were the muscle cars of their day. built in very limited numbers by the chrysler corporation, each year’s model used a new letter as the model 300 suffix. With limited production, the 1964 chrysler 300k was often referred to as “The Beautiful Brute.”
This 1964 chrysler 300k, vehicle identification number 8443176919. The car is is ready to drive and to show, it needs nothing but a good home.
- Rust free and no evidence of any body work.
- Professionally refinished in rich gold color.
- The factory leather trimmed interior looks and feels new.
- Custom chrome wheels with goodrich radials.
- The original wheels, wheel covers and tires also go with the car.
- Factory air, center console, and torqueflite transmission.
Before the days of the daytona 500 speedway, chrysler 300 letter series cars raced on the sands at daytona beach and swept away the competition.
In the nascar flying mile. the 300s were driven by such famous race drivers as Carl Kiekafier, Tim Flock and Lee Petty. Chrysler 300s remain among the most memorable performance cars ever built.
This car has the 413 cubic inch, 360 horsepower wedge v-8 engine. It is powerful with a throaty growl that should appeal to that rare kind of driver who insists on a no-compromise kind of automobile. This is one of the best chrysler 300 letter cars in existence today.